Northlander ... is it the perfect place for you?
Are you looking for a career where dedication is appreciated, where believing that doing your job right is a matter of pride. Where quality in workmanship is as important as teamwork. Where there is potential for growth in not only your skills but in the rewards that your skills bring.
Northlander is a company where all this is very important and is the reason for our success. If you are considering a career with us, and feel you would be a great asset to our team, embrace our values and our ongoing success, we are anxious to hearing from you!
General Labour – Electrical
General Labour – Construction
- Experience in manufacturing or construction environment is an asset
- Ability to learn new skills
- Steel-Toed work boots / safety shoes
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and blue prints is preferred
There are currently no active job postings available at this time, however if you are driven to achieve, have a passion for excellence and a desire to work with others, we look forward to hearing with you.
Field Service Technician
- Job task planning and organization skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Decision making, written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail required.
- Related experience in the housing industry and or the RV industry is an asset.
- Out-of-town overnight travel is required.
- A broad range of construction-like skills are required since scope of work may vary.
- Ability to independently assess problems and strong judgment to resolve is essential.
- Clean driving abstract and criminal record check will be required.